To date, the Company has completed:
- 20 HQ diameter diamond drill holes totalling 2,227 m
- Visible gold noted in drill hole MDD17006 that tested the No. 2 Vein
- 490 m of channel sampling over new and existing trenched exposures including the No. 3 Vein located ~175 m south and along strike of the No. 2 Vein
- Field confirmation and rock sampling in the area of historical hole 97-LA1-08, located 4 km northwest of the Galena-No. 2 veins
- 260 rock samples collected from mapping and prospecting over a 1.5 km x 1.5 km area that encompasses the Galena-No. 2 veins
- Over 45 line-kilometres of induced polarization (“IP”) survey
Enforcer has received and is currently reviewing the 3D modelling and interpretation from the recently completed ground IP survey. The drilling and sampling programs have proceeded at a rapid pace and the exploration team is now waiting for assay results for 18 of the 20 holes drilled to date. These results are key to drill hole planning, and as such the team has elected to take a short pause in drilling to allow for assay results to be received.
The Enforcer team is using this hiatus to deploy several geological and prospecting teams over the Company’s 7300-hectare project area. This first pass reconnaissance survey will focus on ground truthing of multiple high-priority geophysical anomalies interpreted from the Company’s high-resolution aeromagnetic VLF-EM survey flown in March as well as from historical geophysical surveys by previous exploration companies. Partial results from early-season prospecting over the 1.5 km x 1.5 km area that encompasses the Galena-No. 2 veins have also prompted follow-up work in several areas, with further results pending.
To date, visible gold has been noted in one of the drill holes that tested the No. 2 vein. Drill hole MDD17006 intersected sheared basalt over a 2.3 m downhole core length (true width currently unknown) with visible gold noted within a grey quartz veinlet at 28 m downhole, or ~20 m vertical depth. Assay results are pending.
To read more, click here.